Thursday, August 20, 2009

Halter Hotties says "Thanks!" to Facebook Friends


Jenny Langlow
Jenny Langlow
I don't know if this will help...I am not creative enough to come up with a name but....when I look at it I get a kind of "70's suburban housewife / neighborhood summer pool party / BBQ / cocktail " vibe. It seems like it should go with a pair of pedal pushers (remember when they were called that) and high heels.
Tue at 4:15pm · Delete
Kim Alexander
Kim Alexander
Thanks Jen, That does help!! Alot. Mrs. Brady just came to mind, might be a little too bright for her, though. But good direction! thanks!
Tue at 4:33pm · Delete
Renee Timmer
Renee Timmer
Yeah, totally, made me think of the song "Afternoon Delight." ;)
Tue at 4:33pm · Delete
Jenny Langlow
Jenny Langlow
Better Mrs. Brady than Alice.
Tue at 4:53pm · Delete
Kim Alexander
Kim Alexander
"Afternoon Delight" Oooo, I like that! Thanks!!
Tue at 6:22pm · Delete
Stephanie Rose
Stephanie Rose
I do like Afternoon Delight.... and that is a nice halter as well ;)

My first thought was: Penelope. Absolutely no connection to the top, just in my silly head. Go with Afternoon delight... sky rockets in flight... ooooo ooooo ooooo........
Yesterday at 9:30am · Delete


No comments:

Post a Comment