Friday, August 21, 2009

Halter Hotties Halter Top Dilemma


Hmmm... I find myself with a halter top dilemma, Lavender or Bronze...  Bronze or Lavender? Every once in a while I come across one of these long skinny scarves, so popular in the Eighties, too pretty to pass up.  I haven't had any great ideas for them until this morning!  A solid color silk halter top using the scarf as a side neck tie could be really stunning.

The dilemma:  I have two gorgeous pieces of silk charmeuse, one in Lavender & one in Bronze. Both are the right size and both compliment the scarf, beautifully.

Anyone want to help choose?


4 comments:

  1. I vote bronze. It seems to make the scarf pattern really pop. Cant wait to see the finished piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey HH: You have to use the bronze accent scarf- the lavendar and copper are so hot together and give it a unique edge.. the lavendar accent is a bit safe and your halters are for BOLD statements! tbandco

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must go bronze.. it really shows off the lavendar yet makes it more of a statement! Safe...not Halter Hotties! tbandco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I have to say...lavender! I LOVE bronze, ya understand...but....I just love the flow between the lavender and the print. (I see I'm in the minority!:)

    ReplyDelete