Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Halter Hotties Ultimate Bond Girl Halter Neck Top Outfit

When did I know he was the one? That he’d be the one I would always run to when things got a little dicey. He’d be the one to present life to me, as a living feast to be devoured… if you were willing to take a risk, or two.

I was home from school, 7th grade, I believe, with a case of strep throat. Before leaving for work, Mom had settled me onto the living room sofa with blankets, chicken noodle soup, Jello & the T.V. turned to a channel showing reruns and old movies.

Yes, that was the day… That’s when we first met and it was then that I knew… HE was the one I’d have with me, always.

Bond……… James Bond.


“I hoped I would one day kiss a man like that,” Solitaire said “and when I first saw you, I knew it would be you.”
Ian Fleming’s 'Live and Let Die'






1. Sooo… you’re looking for some 007, nightlife excitement,
are you? Well, I offer up the “Walther PPK” halter top by Halter Hotties for the ultimate in Bond Girl attire, $189.00







































2. The second I spied
‘Nocturnal Garden Illustration #1’ in 1000 Markets I knew the ‘Walther PPK’ halter neck top had found it’s kindred spirit! This fantastic illustration is available at The Stapelia Company, $15.00










3. Now, those boots were made for… walking? I think, NOT. Those boots were made for stepping into an Aston Martin, flying through the streets of Monte Carlo at dusk and possibly, rushing
into a dark alley to wrap them around the torso of an incredibly exciting secret agent! That’s what those Chloe’, over-the-knee, black suede boots were made for. Available at Net-A-Porter.com, $1245.00















4. Gray leather stonewash Les Chiffoniers leggings are
a Bond Girl moment just waiting to happen. Available at Net-A-Porter.com, $1005.00












5. Every girl needs a little Bond
Bling. Missoni's gold-tone square-link bracelet hits just the spot. Available at Net-A-Porter.com, $430.00









6. And an absolute must for the evening… Bond’s martini! Three measures of Gordon’s gin, one measure of
grain vodka and a half measure of dry vermouth shaken until very, very cold in this modern, tear-drop-shaped Nambe Metal Twist Cocktail Shaker. Available at CrystalClassics.com, $145.00. Topped with a twist of lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment